GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
WANT LIFT!!!
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to get my little guy down to the beach before it was too late. It was his first time and he has a blast! He wasn't too fond of the drive down (2 hours) but no 15 m/o is... Bought a surf tag so I could just drive onto the beach with all of his toys/our stuff. Made it a hell of a lot easier. Our Hotel was only 1-2 blocks from the beach, but I wanted to drive on anyway. I later found my surf rod and tackle in the back so I was able to get some fishing in too. Just a Fri-Sun thing, but it was a good time. As soon as we got back, a buddy of mine called and asked me if I wanted to go fishing again, this time in the bay....I was tired, but couldn't say no. Here are some pics...

IMG_1849.gif

IMG_1866.gif

IMG_1865.gif

Stopped at a little park on the waya to dinner to let him play...

IMG_1835.jpg

IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_1842.jpg

·
WANT LIFT!!!
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Then some beach shots...

IMG_1863.jpg

IMG_1856.jpg

IMG_1855.jpg

IMG_1853.jpg

IMG_1851.jpg

My g/f must have the others on her camera. Not sure why she used two cameras, but whatever. This last one of him was after the day at the beach. He took a 3 hour nap, he was exhausted.

IMG_1874.jpg

Here are a few of the little fishing trip I went on when I got home from the beach. 12 miller lites, 6 yuenglings, 3 dozen blood worms, a boat, then pulling it out of the water at midnight with work the next day after a loooong weekend = MISTAKE. I am fuggin BEAT! We caught a bunch of Strippers, some Croakers, and Catfish. I also caught my buddy in the eye with a 3oz weight. Almost hooked him. Prob should of got stitches, but all he wanted was another beer.

IMG_1887.gif

dad10780.jpg

fd52b190.jpg

IMG_1888.gif

·
2,325 Posts
Sounds like you had a great time, good deal. I need to get out and do some fishing its been a couple weeks now and I'm having withdraws.

·
WANT LIFT!!!
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I hear you. I haven't gone all year then this weekend I went twice. It was good to get away and use the capabilities of the truck!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts