GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well earlier I took my flares off of the Duramax since they were rubbing the paint anyway. Then Ashley and I washed it off really good. and then once it dried we had water spots. I hate and love black at the same time:insane:

and now a single pic:rofl2:

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Luke: Thanks man!
Matt: I dunno I kinda like it without em. they will probley go back on sometime but they are getting sanded and painted first. I fucking HATE the plain black plastic
Kevin: Hell yea haha trucks lookin great. what size toyos are you running?

·
I CANT SPELL GET OVER IT
1,705 Posts
if you dont want water marks wash it later in the day when the sun is going down

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yea but we had time when it was 85 degrees out haha

·
Timbrage: Engage
5,655 Posts
now it looks like a 1/2 ton :bawl:

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
looks a lot better without em :imo

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
WTF!!!! Put them back on, Aaron! As Tim says, it DOES look like a half-ton now! Nooooo! I need to get mine fixed because I had some rubbage and the corner of the bottom on the fender got bent. I also have some scratches on each...poop. As long as they're getting painted black, it's all good. Truck looks good dude!

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks guys. I want them back on but it may be sometime later in june. we will see. I do like being able to see alot of tire in my mirror again though. I gotta get new rims

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
I honestly like it better without 'em. I've seen a few with them removed and it looks better most of the time.

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,483 Posts
leave em off unless they get painted.
If your still considering gettin rid of your welds give me a price with tires :read: I'll even drive down and pick em up in august

·
Registered
445 Posts
Luke: Thanks man!
Matt: I dunno I kinda like it without em. they will probley go back on sometime but they are getting sanded and painted first. I fucking HATE the plain black plastic
Kevin: Hell yea haha trucks lookin great. what size toyos are you running?
im runnin the same tires are you....

and to fix your water spot problem. go to walmart or target or whatever and look for the "california water blade" AKA "jelly blade" it the shit man, i can wash my truck in the 100+ heat and it take about 2 mins to dry it and no water spots...

1 - 20 of 51 Posts