1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:crazy:

cameraphone001.jpg

cameraphone002.jpg

Got stuck trying to get to the lift (it had rained the day before), had to pull it back out ... Lo Pros and mud don't mix :read:

·
Registered
3,606 Posts
im sorry but i have to

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:
:roflmao:
:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

i laught now, but im sure it will happen to me now:lol:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well, it wasnt so bad .. we hosed it off so it wouldnt have time to cake on. It was frustrating while it was stuck, but we had a good laugh afterwards :lol:

·
Your Neighborhood Jeweler
1,166 Posts
next time you go muddin you should give 04SilveradoScott a call, his truck would be kick ass in the mud...lol just playin Scott, thats the last one ever promise

·
Your Neighborhood Jeweler
1,166 Posts
i knew it was coming :D

yeah I think everyone did. But you know what, It looks freaking awesome with the drop on it and it really has a nice ride with the larger tires and when he does get the smaller tires it'll make just a lil bit lower :D . Scott you da man

·
Dem People
5,664 Posts
next time you go muddin you should give 04SilveradoScott a call, his truck would be kick ass in the mud...lol just playin Scott, thats the last one ever promise
lmao i was gonna say that, but i thought i'd let you have the pleasure first you bitch

·
Bassmaster
701 Posts
hahaha...i went "offroading" after a rain a few weeks ago....had shit caked all over my rims, wheelwells, etc....took forever to clean it off, never doin that again lol,

1 - 20 of 21 Posts