GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went to reiter pit outside of gold bar and tore up the mud hole. thankfully it hasnt really rained yet, otherwise i wouldnt have been able to run the deeper sections.

i have over 250 images uploading right now, as the ones i like load i will post them.

i did get stuck, took the wrong line and dragged my receiver then put my bumper up on a slope. i had to get pulled out. overall im pretty happy wheelin a stock burb on 33" swampers that i got for 60 bucks. now its time for a snorkel, not to mention a lift... then ill be back for more. i was suppose to be finishing grafting the rear cab and cutting off the "bed" section, but i woke up to rain... maybe tomorrow...

more to follow...

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
more pics:
one of my wheelin partna's

getting stuck:

bein pulled out

excited to not be stuck:

my buddy's wagoneer

my little girl who loves to offroad:
(attempting a thumbs up)

·
TRUCKMODCENTRAL.COM
574 Posts
Crazy! Looks like fun!

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
sweet, looks like alot of fun. Looks like a good start to a mudder. You said you got the tires for 60, how much was the burb?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
650.. new motor, reman tranny, lady hit black ice and railed the back pretty good. perfect for me. i will post pics shortly, but i got a good start on hacking the back.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Nice! Sounds like you got a pretty good deal. Keep us updated with the progress

·
You t-boned me bro!?
2,230 Posts
that looks like a pit bull terrier

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.