GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
STATIC 4 LIFE
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im loving the setup on my truck, havent narrowed the rear end and probably wont. Prob just do a diff wheel and tire setup untill i do. My lord do cal trac bars put the power to the rear wheels. I can break the 315/45/16s mt street radials pretty much whenever i please, that 4000 stall is absolutly insane. Love it. The new exhaust sounds insane super loud still. I havent tried the 150 shot yet, it would be pointless on the street.

Here are some pictures from today at the back lot of my work.

007-3.jpg

009-5.jpg

010-4.jpg

012-4.jpg

014-2.jpg

012-4.jpg

019-2.jpg

025-2.jpg

033-2.jpg

·
2014 CC Denali 6.2
1,221 Posts
Re: Took the GMC out for the first time this year, boy does it move snapped some pict

Nice looking truck.

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Re: Took the GMC out for the first time this year, boy does it move snapped some pict

nice truck but not digging the wheel/tire setup.

·
STATIC 4 LIFE
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Function over form. Will color match when the time comes, still dialing in the motor and sus etc. faster is more fun then looking pretty. I like it that way :)

·
Registered
2,318 Posts

You could run a 10" tire on a stock wheel and get the same thing accomplished and look 10x better.

·
Registered
65 Posts

Like the truck but get new wheel/tire setup

·
Registered
656 Posts
Function over form. Will color match when the time comes, still dialing in the motor and sus etc. faster is more fun then looking pretty. I like it that way :)
agreed....Being pretty isn't on a time slip.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts

Ya I want to see some vids on the street of it! Thing sounds meannn

·
Registered
81 Posts

I dont mind the tires/ wheels at all. Looks great imo!

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts

Tires dont look to bad.. Needs Weld drag lites or pro stars :ninja:

·
hella cute n shit
7,652 Posts

It would look sooooooooo sick with the rearend narrowed and dropped to tuck tire. :drool:

·
Not a
5,206 Posts

I like it cause it's different but it would look SO much better if the rear tires were flush with the side of the bed :imo

·
STATIC 4 LIFE
2,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

You guys need to read closer, im not narrowing the rearend this year for certain reasons, dont mind the current setup as is. Running out of time with work in full force, want to drive it this summer. Yes i will narrow it with this current setup if the time is right. They dont make Welds in our bolt pattern if it was that easy i would have been running them last year, and between narrowing or not narrowing and running Bogarts, i dont feel like spending another 3 to 4k on wheels, or 4 linking it and narrowing it. Dont want to run stock tires not my thing. I know the options trust me. Ive racked my brain. This is how it sits now. I know its not for everyone. I dont fully agree with it either. But i want to have fun and drive it. damn does it perform. I want to enjoy it before its torn down for another 2 or 3 months. Thanks for the comments guys, its never a finished product i will get video sooner then later, and it will end up with the right settings sooner then later :)

·
Registered
8,312 Posts

lol bumpers

1 - 20 of 21 Posts