GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
BADTOTHEBONE
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, been gone a while but it's good to be back. I was cleaning up my truck and putting together a tool kit to keep in it fulltime. Ended up with a craftsman pro bag, it's real nice, got a place for all my basic gear. So im just curious, what do yall keep in your truck? Any of you use it for work?

·
Daddy
1,360 Posts
I have a delta toolbox, I keep all sizes sockets, wrenches, Jack and stands, fold out chairs, fishing stuff, WD40, Brake clean, couple quarts of oil........the list goes on and on.

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
I bought a basic kit from sears for $20. Keep it under the center console. For a cheap set of tools it has done very well and has been used many times, almost never on my truck but other things

·
AllOffTopic.com FTW!
8,460 Posts
I have this nasty box:

I haven't yet put tools in it; they remain in a big plastic chest in the backseat, under the seat, and in the door pockets. Jack, chains, tow straps, ratchet belts, bungees, ratchet set, vise grips, variety of pliers, hammer, mini-sledge, breaker bar, oil, small tube of grease, spring clamp, duct tape, blanket, huge plastic bags, and a huge quantity of stuff I don't remember.

There's also a metal ammo box with spray cans including spray lithium grease, dry teflon lube, WD40, safety-orange paint, black paint, white paint, and/or a couple other things I don't remember.

I don't work with my truck anymore, but I also don't drive it much anymore. When I do there's a decent chance I'm going to do something involving tools.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts