GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Team White
2,532 Posts
Matt is a really nice guy and is very generous too. I meet him about 3 times for him to do some work on my truck and he is very legit. I know he has been very busy with work as well because I needed him to an install for me and he had to postpone due to his busy schedule. Give it time, I think its a little too soon to jump to the conclusion that he might have ripped you off. Also, I know Fedex and UPS closed about 6pm around here as well.

·
Team White
2,532 Posts
He needs to ship out and get you your tracking #'s stat. Saying "everything's closed" by 5:45pm is BS. This is fact.

http://www.theupsstorelocal.com/4082/

Would he have shipped while waiting 3-4 days for you to pay? Hell no. So why is he making it your problem that he can't find the time to ship after receiving funds?
I guess certain areas close at 6pm, since I checked for my zip code.

·
Team White
2,532 Posts
He didn't rip me off yet, Im just not waiting until that happens. Busy? I can understand that but let me know. That's all I ask. You say Thursday and you get slammed at work, that ok too but Pm me a short message is all I ask. H might be nice to his friends but you can clearly see that he was rude with me. I didn't make that up.
Thats completely understandable, he should of let you know the progress of shipment since he told you Thursday.

·
Joseph K
2,536 Posts
dude's busy, give him a break. If it took like a whole damn week, I'd understand making this bitchy thread after 3 days when he's obviously busy with work. It's not like shipping shit is his job, you can't expect immediate shipping from a private seller :read:

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
IDK dude, youre sounding like a fucking cry baby because he hasnt shipped it in 3 days. If the dude says hes busy, give him a week to send it out. I'll make sure not to sell you anything :shake:

·
:bishplz:
5,053 Posts
I bought an intake off of someone a while back and it took them a few days to get around to shipping it, not a big deal. I'm sure the tails on your truck will work just fine for another couple days. If you are going to whine about it this much just stick to buying your shit from stores and having everything ship out the same or next day.

When it comes down to it you are buying from a PERSON, not a COMPANY. Had it been a business you were buying from, you would have got pretty form letters saying your item is being processes, shipped, tracking, etc. Being a normal person, they have schedules, they have to make time to get it shipped out, etc. Just chill out, your tails will get shipped.

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
Were you part of this deal?? No so please keep you buddy's comments to yourself.

Give him a week?? I don't know him. I might with someone I know. What goes on in his personal life is his business, not mine. If you can't honor your sale by shipping, then don't sell it or specify that you are busy and if you buy it, it wont be shipped until a certain day.

When I sold my stuff, I did. I posted my add like on Thursday and specified that the product swill not be available until Sunday. I didn't take any money until I was actually able to ship. I didn't take the money and then go, opps I will ship in 3 day from now because bla bla. The guy paid, it's not his responsibility or his business of what goes on in my life. I've been selling for 5 years online and never gave anyone an excuse to why I can't ship something they paid for. If I take your cash, you can bet your sweet ass that you stuff is already in a box and ready go. That's just good business and good reputation.

He could have avoided all this bull and had a positive feedback if he would have shipped on Thursday like he promised me or at least tell me what was going on. He just didn't care and hat resulted in this. Not my fault so lease get off my nuts. What he has done in the past has nothing to do with this transaction, he completely fucked this one.
As a responsible buyer, you shouldve asked when/how soon he could ship. Since you didnt, you "fucked" yourself :shrug: I gave a dude $200 on here via paypal...he didnt drop off the item till a couple days later...no big deal. I didnt know him, but he said he was busy...I wanted the item, it was cheap and I was willing to wait a bit. Like Juan said, its an individual youre dealing with, not a company. Since you paid via paypal, you know youre protected, so why make a thread bitching how the guy doesnt have a 72hr turn around? If he did try to fuck you over, you could contact paypal and/or your credit card company. I dont know tootall, nor have I ever done business with him either, Im not standing up for the guy...I just hate bitch buyers like yourself :shake:

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
See you weren't there or you have known that I asked that. He responded with an attitude the next day so fuck off please.
Did you ask BEFORE you bought it?

Edit: your posting this for EVERYONE to see, if you dont like being critisized for being a cry baby, dont post up...pretty simple, for some people

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
Good, tootall be in here...clear this up plz

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
haha now you dont get the shit because you bitched like a little girl. I would have dont the same thing just refunded you back your money so i dont have to deal with a little bitch like you. its funny how some people think that others should work around their schedual. lol i have bought tons of stuff of this site and have waited longer than 3 weeks for someone to ship something. grow up and stop talking shit about someone who was trying to hook you up in the first place.

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
Nothing to clear up. Im done here. You can't save his reputation now. He lied, he made excuses and I wasted a week and time on his ass. You all butt buddy's have fun with each other.I said what I had to say about this worthless seller.
i bet you would fit in alot better over at Full of Shit Chevy (FSC)

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
Did you ask BEFORE you bought it?

Edit: your posting this for EVERYONE to see, if you dont like being critisized for being a cry baby, dont post up...pretty simple, for some people
Nothing to clear up. Im done here. You can't save his reputation now. He lied, he made excuses and I wasted a week and time on his ass. You all butt buddy's have fun with each other.I said what I had to say about this worthless seller.
just answer my question...did u ask how fast he could ship BEFORE you bought them?

1 - 20 of 79 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.