GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
This was posted a while back, in a series that made up the entire episode. There were some very funny parts throughout the show, one of my favorite Top Gear episodes ever.

·
Bassmaster
701 Posts
hahaaha damn 'necks

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
that video was funny as shit, ive watched it repeatedly since i posted it, i want to see that whole episode i heard it was great

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
LMAO.....that was awesome. I've been to the dirty south once (Fort Benning, GA) and the day before graduation I received an 8-hour pass. My dad, brother and I crossed the border and entered Alabahma.....what a sh!thole. I felt like I was in a third-world country. What a disgrace to America.....:nono:

·
4,725 Posts
Doesn't surprise me that they start shit but run away like fucking cowards, and laugh in the aftermath like they beat some ass.

·
4,725 Posts
right right, the words written on their cars were ornamental, not oriented at upsetting people. my mistake

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
I'm really angry someone said yeee haaaw before I got the chance to.

Atleast it didn't say Kid Rock is my hero.

·
Changed my life
1,218 Posts
LMAO.....that was awesome. I've been to the dirty south once (Fort Benning, GA) and the day before graduation I received an 8-hour pass. My dad, brother and I crossed the border and entered Alabahma.....what a sh!thole. I felt like I was in a third-world country. What a disgrace to America.....:nono:
:rofl2: :roflmao: :LOL: Hell yeah!

Doesn't surprise me that they start shit but run away like fucking cowards, and laugh in the aftermath like they beat some ass.
Just the fact that phrases on cars can provoke them to violence shows what backward neanderthals those people are.

Let the South secede again. :imo

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Haha gotta love the south! Driving home from school and ive had to fill up in towns like that, its NUTS! I actually had a girl hit on me in one of those towns because of my truck ha

·
4,725 Posts
:rofl2: :roflmao: :LOL: Hell yeah!

Just the fact that phrases on cars can provoke them to violence shows what backward neanderthals those people are.

Let the South secede again. :imo
There are violent people in every demographic.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts