GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this'll give you top gear/jeremy clarkson haters alot of material (lots of american jokes). the challenge: buy a car for a $1000 for a road trip from Miami to New Orleans instead of renting one, then sell it at the end.
Part 1
[yt]QFnf9ZFL4-g[/yt]
Part 2
[yt]9Cj9FOxMkAI[/yt]
Part 3
[yt]T7u5McwrYis[/yt]
Part 4
[yt]sHtgEyqTcYw[/yt]
Part 5
[yt]HmTcKvyCeyg[/yt]
Part 6 (AKA Don't get shot or killed in Alabama)
[yt]aG1s1xQWfJs[/yt]
Part 7
[yt]whjwED5sFOI[/yt]

·
Registered
6,154 Posts
watched all of them, pretty good episode but jeremy is still an ignorant nationalist asshole, but i guess I am somewhat of a nationalist too so i can't completely hate him for it

..... yes i can hahaha

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
I watched all of them, and each one had me laughing at one time or another. When the cow falls off of Jeremy's roof was the best. :rofl2:

I used to hate Clarkson, but once I started to ignore is attacks on the US and our ways, I actually really do enjoy watching that show, and I wish I could see it regularly.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Great shows! Funny shit can be said about both sides of the Atlantic! Esp throughout history. :LOL:

·
Architecture owns me
2,351 Posts
Some stuff pisses you off, but it is true most of the time

I mean people are pretty fat here

·
has driven a Ford lately.
2,478 Posts
Some stuff pisses you off, but it is true most of the time

I mean people are pretty fat here
Yeah, but England has fatties too! It was in a London tube station where my brother coined the term "Too much batter in the muffin tin" when he saw a young and quite FAT girl wearing a tight cut off shirt...in the "gap" the fat has consolidated, and was dripping out to form one giant flabulous ring. It's seriously one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Yeah, but England has fatties too! It was in a London tube station where my brother coined the term "Too much batter in the muffin tin" when he saw a young and quite FAT girl wearing a tight cut off shirt...in the "gap" the fat has consolidated, and was dripping out to form one giant flabulous ring. It's seriously one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen.
Wow! That must have been one fat chick. :LOL:

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
link don't work again. i'm really bummed they took top gear off of youtube.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts