GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Proud Chevy Owner
859 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching this on spike tv today and though it was pretty bad ass. I dont get that outdoor channel that I think plays it all the time so this was my first time seeing it. Some of those trucks are killer! I do think we have a few ppl on this site that could go through the trail and not blow up but i know my truck would be in 3 peices after i went through it. Anyone seen this on tv?

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
You can buy the videos from 4 wheel parts, Four Wheeler Magazine puts it on and it's held at Hollister OHV every year... Next ones in a couple weeks actually. I'm going there for Blazerfest next month and I run all the stuff they run but theres no water since it all dries up. Tank trap is fun. Outdoor Channel has a show called 4x4 tv or something but they don't show TTC. Clips but not the whole thing. I went last year since a club member was in it, that red beater blazer.

Video of Frame Twister

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
i saw it. I was at my friends house while it was on and they kept sayin shit like "phil turn that shit off u hick". it was insane though. That old dodge truck that the guy called "the articulator"(sp?) was pretty damn cool the way the bed moved with the suspension.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts