GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody seen one of these in person? I kinda like it, but at the same time I kinda don't. The way the side glass somes all the way up to the cab is nice looking, but from different angles the back end looks kinda odd. Price is around $2500 shipped. :insane:

Surfing the net I haven't been able to find any pics other than the ones on
SnugTops Website. Even the dealers list those same pics as their installs. WTF is up with that?

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
well, it deffinatly looks better than normal truck caps

i molded it into the truck, and also did a few other things to the truck. i think it would make a nice show truck, you could cut the back of the cab open and have another set of seating and a killer audio setup
uh_can_u_say_bored.gif

·
professional grade
2,999 Posts
2500$ for a topper? seems a little too expensive. ive seen them before i dont really like them, saw one on an avalanche, didnt like it.

Slash4824 said:
well, it deffinatly looks better than normal truck caps

i molded it into the truck, and also did a few other things to the truck. i think it would make a nice show truck, you could cut the back of the cab open and have another set of seating and a killer audio setup
uh_can_u_say_bored.gif
if someone was actually going to get one of those, mold it to the truck then cut open the cab and put seats in and a sound system, why not just get a suburban or tahoe?

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
spitfire2332 said:
2500$ for a topper? seems a little too expensive. ive seen them before i dont really like them, saw one on an avalanche, didnt like it.

if someone was actually going to get one of those, mold it to the truck then cut open the cab and put seats in and a sound system, why not just get a suburban or tahoe?
I haven't seen this particular camper on a Avalanche, but I've seen some others. Isn't that kind of defeating the point of buying an Avy? I thought they wanted the open truck end back there...otherwise they would have just gotten a Suburban. Oh well...I would probably never get a camper on my rig, but if I had to...I must say this is one of the best looking styles I've seen...

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
I think it looks pretty sweet!

·
professional grade
2,999 Posts
HumanZoom said:
I haven't seen this particular camper on a Avalanche
if you goto the link up top they show an avalanche, it makes it look kinda big but IMO avalanches have enough shit all over them they dont need a topper.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah the avalanche topper is a different style it's the xuv... here is the pic

I'm definately not into it. The top gun pictured all the way up top is a different topper all together.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts