GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have any of you guys ran torsion bar relocators like theserealiftsusp what do you think? I am tired of getting hung up on the cross member all the time could I just run coil overs on the front?

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
On the NBS trucks you have to hack up the tranny crossmember to make them work though.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dark Eternal said:
On the NBS trucks you have to hack up the tranny crossmember to make them work though.
realy is this a pain in the ass? in one of the 4by mags they put them on a obs truck with a 6" lift and had to put the trany cross member under the frame because they said its desinged for a 4" lift I was going to see if I could get a machinist friend to make me some if he made them a little longer would that help? I just need to do somthing about this damn crossmember before my sfa I get stuck on stupid shit. coil overs in the front? :head:

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Coil over are a possibility except you need to make custom LCAs and a new spot to mount them on the top.

You could have your friend make longer TB reclocaters that would make it so you dont have to hack the crossmember, there is a hole in it the TBs go through in stock form you could use.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts