GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any know if the Torsion bars from a NBS 2500 Series Yukon would fit a NBS 2002 Tahoe ?

Or any idea how I might find out ?

·
Registered
3,929 Posts
yeah i know the tahoe bars are really small and any upgrade would help a lot bro.. and yes they should work..

9,778 Posts
I know that on the OBS 4 doors you could put the Rough County HD bars in there IF you had a lift kit. Might want to see if anyone knows about those sitting.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When people say HD bars if they mean HD 1500 pick up bars I know it wont fit.

I was hoping the 2500 Yukon bars would be shorter like the tahoe bars are.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
any bar will fit. The_law made that a fact

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
any bar will fit. The_law made that a fact
Ya I am sure any bars and a welder can fit , BUT I have a lift kit and am not willing to relocate the cross member for a longer bar..

I guess I will call a GMC dealer and a Chevy dealer and figure it out , I get ya it will and I have read they don't fit ,,, So thanks for the help .. When i know for sure I will post up what I find

·
Suburbanite
592 Posts
suburbans and yukon xl's are the same length as trucks.
That's correct. Tahoes, Yukons and I think, RCSB P/U's use a shorter T-Bar. IIRC Suburban/YukonXL's and other Full Size pickups use a bar that is 56" long and the Tahoe/Yukon uses a 52" Bar. The Suburban bars won't be a direct bolt in, but I guess you could make them fit if you were so inclined.

·
Bayou Surface Drive, LLC
7,077 Posts
The_Law has 4 door yukon. he has ruck bars in it no problem. They are a little longer but it works. They just it further in the LCA. plus its better if you got a lift IMO.

9,778 Posts
The_Law has 4 door yukon. he has ruck bars in it no problem. They are a little longer but it works. They just it further in the LCA. plus its better if you got a lift IMO.
word...law got them to fit with his Superlift on his Yukon and I got them to fit with my Dick Cepek on my Tahoe without modifying anything.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts