GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On 6/29 I was cut off on the 60 between Mesa Dr and Country Club. Did everything I could to miss the ford that cut me off(I was doing 65-70 and he was merging on the raceway got impatient with slow cars in front of him and cut over 3 lanes of traffic in my lane, he was probably doing 40) I locked the brakes up and sled past him. Missing him and other cars but put myself into the wall.
Rush hour traffic(8am on US60) and no witnesses, no one stopped.

I am dealing with my insurance company right now, without a witness I "purposely crashed my own truck so I cant file a claim"

just a question, did anyone see this accident?

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
I can ask around I know quite a few people that drive down the 60 at that time. Sucks about the truck man :(happened only a couple miles from my place.

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Damn..hope you get shit straight with the insurance co.

·
Candy Corn Harvester...
6,656 Posts
honestly you can't just file a claim? that's fucked up, yea normal people just don't crash there truck into a wall for no fucking reason, unreal....get well dude, it will all pan out, in time. IMO i would have plastered that fucker! proof is what insurance companies want, sad but true.

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
Shit I just remembered that is right where my sister rolled her car last year. Crazy. Sucks about the back man. Hopefully it gets healed up and back to normal.

·
Your HID Preferred Vendor
2,595 Posts
I wanna know which insurance company. I'm pretty sure they'll have to prove you did it on purpose. If you are behind on your payments, they might find it more likely, otherwise tell them if they can't prove it, they better pay up and be quick about it.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
***********UPDATE************

Ok so I was able to get a copy of the 911 call, and yes I have already forwarded it to the insurance company but they are closed and I have to wait till tomorrow to talk to them. The truck that caused the accident was a late 90's/early 2000 Ford ranger black extended cab(pretty sure about that) with the license plate description below.

NON CONTACT VEHICLE- BLACK TRUCK EXITED AT MCCLINTOCK, LICENSE
PLATE SAID SOMETHING LIKE AZ/FATFISH OR FETISH
OR FATTISH, WENT INTO THE SILVER PICKUP'S LANE AND
CAUSED SIL PK TO HIT THE WALL

·
Registered
605 Posts
So the dick head that caused it just kept driving... what an ASS. If you fuck up be responsible and stop. Hope all turns out well.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts