GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't seem to find any pricing information... anyone know what a front and rear replacement bumper would run?

Looking for at least these two, possibly steps and a headache rack, lose all the chrome, color match the grille, 35s on some sort of black wheel by this summer.

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$97 to my business Tone.

I am getting so drunk right now because...

seller gave me a quote of $1000 on a front end replacement.

seller offered to COMBINE SHIPPING.

$1447 for two new bumpers :drunk:

$110 less and it'd be 1337! already got my import victims singled out.

·
NCOR
8,449 Posts
Jeez, I need to quit my job and build furniture and bumpers:crazy:

What model front replacement did you get? Brushgaurd on it or just the bull nose part?

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yah if I had the resources you do, and some time, I'd love to build my own... all I have is a MIG, a torch, and no time!

I ordered the deluxe replacement with factory fog light cutouts and tow rings:

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Very nice, they will look great. :shake:

·
Registered
224 Posts
For future reference this is a copy of the price list I got at Tough Country's manufacturing plant in El Campo, TX. Not sure about shipping costs though.

tough_country1.jpg

tough_country2.jpg

·
Registered
224 Posts
i've got pretty much the same plans as you as far as bumpers, meats, and the black wheels for my CTD. should look beefy for sure. keep us updated on it. i'd especially like to know how the extra weight affects your front end.

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Trauts, the front end came to $1165 according to that price list with the options I picked out, fog lights and tow hook rings. I got it for $1036.

here's the wheel/tire pacakge I was considering, 285/70/17http://desertrat.com/products/?id=4771

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
For future reference this is a copy of the price list I got at Tough Country's manufacturing plant in El Campo, TX. Not sure about shipping costs though.
El Campo what a shit hole. I know a goofy bastards from there and wouldn't like to meet more.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts