GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a price on some 37x13.5R17 Toyo MTs of $1460 installed. Is that a good price? How do they measure out? How do they do on the highway and in the mud and what not? can I get more than 40k out of them?

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,483 Posts
man thats an awesome price, i paid about 500 canadian per tire last year. You shgould get 50kout of em no prob. Tiume for some real tires.,

Onthe highway you can hear them, but not nearly as bad as claws. in the mud they huck like a mofo, and are not bad in the snow. only suck on the ice

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
for 200 more they would come with a no questions asked warranty

·
Bla*k *n Bla*k
6,483 Posts
per tire or all together? I guess you wouldht have to worry about cracking or any of that other shit. does it cover if you gouge the sidewalls too?

Either way I think thats a great deal. Too bad theres no way they're gonna fit. 285's is more your speed

·
Its just my style
1,404 Posts
I would say, thats a fair price. Depending on how much there charging you, per tire, and for the mount and ballance.

And I just mounted up the 35x12.50x20s on mine, and they measure a true 34.40" Under the truck. Thats very respectable IMO.

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
--------Either way I think thats a great deal. Too bad theres no way they're gonna fit. 285's is more your speed
im guessing you really dont know who your talkng to :LOL:

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Best set of tire I have ever owned hands down!

·
4,725 Posts
They suck total ass offroad, just like baja claws.... Should be perfect for you.

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
I'd be willing to bet 37x1250R17 BFG Muds would fit better and maybe even cheaper

·
4,725 Posts
Probably so considering how small BFG's run.

·
Senior Military Member
5,197 Posts
Probably so considering how small BFG's run.
im sorry, i didnt realize 34 7/8s mounted with 35 psi on truck was small

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,892 Posts
I got mine for $253.00 per tire from Treaddepot awhile back. Cheapest I've ever seen. They've been great for all I've used them for. Nice hum on the highway, and wearing great.
Keep your foot outta that D-max and they should last you 40k.

Mounted on an HD, 17x9's-

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
i doudt they last u 40k miles

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no Im not gonna stuff em. and I wont get BFGs. and fuck you lisa. pull intercos cock out of your ass and or mouth

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
how do they ride? After having these shit ass pj's Im tired of a shitty ride

1 - 20 of 45 Posts