GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Keepin' it real...
2,284 Posts
Does anybody actually own a set of these yet? They're really new to the market...

·
2,451 Posts
ive read on other forums that they are super easy to balance, dont have the "bubble" effect that most larger tires do, and are very good off road.

·
i need a freak!!!
1,027 Posts
my friend has a set on his solid axled HD, but they're too new. he loves em and i want a set. hes ran every tire imaginable too and hes happy with the ride so far but hes only got like 1K miles if that on the tires. ill ask him about them in a month or so.

·
ExhaustSoundzSeniorMember
1,137 Posts
hmm, nice. they kinda remind me of Goodyear MTRs, supposedly great tires also, but very pricey.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've got them. They seem to be wearing evenly and have a nice ride to them. I like the fact they only needed 4-6 oz. of lead to balance.Road noise is minimal for a meaty tire.

·
Registered
15 Posts
A pic of these on someones ride would be nice. I may alos get these this week. It is a choice between these, xterrains, and mickey thompson radial claws.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I dont think they are THAT expensive. I have been quoted at $285 CAD each. For a tire that size, i dont think they are that much.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts