GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love these tires and I'm gonna get a set in 37x13.50x17 in the next few months. Let me know how much yall are payin for your set and how you like em'. Guess I'm just looking for the best place to buy from. Pics are welcome as well!

on the side, will I have any fitment problems with these tires on my cepek kit cranked? Im towering these bfg 35x12.50's on a 17x8 now

·
Z71 Avalanche
830 Posts
4wheelparts.com, tirepackage.com, you would possibly save money going to a local offroad shop and having them order them

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
best price ive seen online is from http://www.treadepot.com/

I plan on goin with the same tire in a 37 or 38 on a 20" wheel by next year. if you cant fit them without major hacking, just do a body lift

·
Z71 Avalanche
830 Posts
best price ive seen online is from http://www.treadepot.com/

I plan on goin with the same tire in a 37 or 38 on a 20" wheel by next year. if you cant fit them without major hacking, just do a body lift
:word: ....i havent seen them in a 37 buit i have a friend with some on 20 inch black 951s, looks awsome, i say do it if you have the $$

9,803 Posts
they are amazing tires. My buddy got his locally at one of the tire shops in town. They are dead silent with the windows up and smooth as silk.

·
Z71 Avalanche
830 Posts

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,252 Posts
phil i think 20s with 35s would be perfect on your hoe dude.
i think not

the 36s i have now have never rubbed on or offroad and I could easily clear a 37 with no more lift

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
not if you go 20 by 10. the only reason your clearing those is because your backspacing. and if you stay with the same and get 20s it will look like shit. there is no way that you wont rub if you go with wider rims and tires.

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
4 wheel parts is way over priced. Youd be a fool to buy from them. Every where ive looked at 35X12.50X17's they are about $250 a tire. 4WP has them advertised for $377 a piece. Fuck that.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
^:word: 4wp does a price MATCH guarantee and an occasional beat the price....

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Southern Pride: I get mine locally and the dealer has been right under net pricing. Pay cash and he may not even charge tax.

Vanzant's Wheel and Tire - 270-442-6624

I and that place are in Paducah, KY, which is about 3 hours from you. Let me know if I can help in any way.

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ill be running these tires on a 17x8 so I'm sure ill have no rubbing issues.

Phil: Treadepot has a great price per tire but that shipping charge blows. And your truck should own with 37/38 toyo wit 20's :rocking:

I'm tryin to stay away from putting a body lift on my truck for the obvious reason they are kinda ugly and If i decide to go back to 35's cuz of gas or whatever I don't wanna be sittin on 9-10" of lift with tiny 35's.

I like the way mgrotel has his setup 6" and 37's=beefy

ona side note, fuck 4 wheel parts.

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
jonyb- I really appreciate the info. Ill give the guy a call tomorrow and see whats up, thanks :handshake:

·
HAPPY NEW YEAR
3,599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
^:word: 4wp does a price MATCH guarantee and an occasional beat the price....
Alright guys so I just called the 4WP here in memphis and asked if they did a price match gaurantee on tires..the guy says yea (real confident). Then I tell him I can get the toyo 37's $265/tire on two different interent sites. So he said as long as its not ebay and its a legitimate site he'll match it or come his closest(then he sounded kinda 'iffy, but as long as he can come real close :thumbsup:). So actually, Im kinda stoked about possibly buyin from 4wp rather than wait on stupid shipping which would take forever, and I wouldn have to pay to ship. Also another site has them for $245/tire so Im gonna bring that paperwork up there and get them for the cheapness and let them mount/balance for matching the price. :head:

I would suggest all yall callin ur local 4wp and seein' if they will cut the deal for the price of internet tires as well.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Alright guys so I just called the 4WP here in memphis and asked if they did a price match gaurantee on tires..the guy says yea (real confident). Then I tell him I can get the toyo 37's $265/tire on two different interent sites. So he said as long as its not ebay and its a legitimate site he'll match it or come his closest(then he sounded kinda 'iffy, but as long as he can come real close :thumbsup:). So actually, Im kinda stoked about possibly buyin from 4wp rather than wait on stupid shipping which would take forever, and I wouldn have to pay to ship. Also another site has them for $245/tire so Im gonna bring that paperwork up there and get them for the cheapness and let them mount/balance for matching the price. :head:

I would suggest all yall callin ur local 4wp and seein' if they will cut the deal for the price of internet tires as well.

Thats what I had in mind, because I do believe they will mount and balance them on the spot. I'm just thinking under a convenience factor of getting them on and done.

Where did you find them for 245 a tire??

1 - 20 of 33 Posts