GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Boss
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This only happens once in a while, but if I step on it around 30 mph or so, it will down shift and take off, then it will stop accelerating and pause for a few seconds and the traction control light comes on (like its slipping or something), then will "catch itself" and start accelerating again...

Has this happened to anyone?

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
maybe an issue since you haven't gotten a tune yet with your larger wheels/tires?

might be faking out your traction control/computer...

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I have the same problem. Every time it shifts gears, stabilitrack kicks on, and it stumbles. In my case, the tires are spinning.

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
I have the same problem. Every time it shifts gears, stabilitrack kicks on, and it stumbles. In my case, the tires are spinning.

I don't think he's got that issue unless the road is covered in some 90 weight :jester:

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
I don't think he's got that issue unless the road is covered in some 90 weight :jester:
I know, but I just thought I'd share. lol

I had it disabled in the tune, but it started raining alot, so we turned it back on, after I had trouble leaving lights that were on an incline. I hate having to turn it off, so I'm just going to disable it in the tune again. :crazy:

·
Boss
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah well tune is coming soon so I hope it corrects it, glad to hear others have had this prob too. But I'm pretty sure I remember having this problem before bigger tires too but I'm not positive... any ppl with stock tires see this problem?

And I know I need to tint the fronts badly. I think next week I'm going to take it in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts