GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to trade the center console from my 03 Ext Cab Sierra (minus the Bose Amp and Sub) for a Console Seat. I have the Dark Grey interior. I will take some pictures soon if needed.

I would prefer someone in the Central Coast or Greater Bay Area to avoid shipping (i'm willing to drive) but I may be willing to negotiate other methods.

You may PM or email me for more info or to work out details. :shake:

·
OG
6,939 Posts
thanks for letting me know but if anythings goes wrong keep me in mind

·
Banned
580 Posts
i may want to switch over to having the middle seat in my truck. i have the console and it too is dark grey in color. anyone know how hard it is to switch everything out?

·
Registered
476 Posts
93GMC - I'll swap ya' I have dark gray center seat in my truck, Let's work something out. PM me and I can get you some pictures if needed. I also have the flip down in dash cupholder to match. It's in my 00 GMC

LK

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
I got it on Friday Mattwho! Everything is installed I just need to take some pics of it. Haven't had the time.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great glad to hear it. Sounds like everything went in easy. Hardest part for me should be figuring out where I can put the Bose Amp and Sub.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I've got a 2002 center console for sale. I will let you know price once I get some feedback on it. I am thinking of getting it covered before selling it.

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
atomoverride said:
I've got a 2002 center console for sale. I will let you know price once I get some feedback on it. I am thinking of getting it covered before selling it.
You giving up your console already? What color is it now...and what color will you be covering it in? Does it have all the pieces? I know you said you needed some dash filler pieces at one time...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I got my seat today from 03Carbondogg and it went in fairly easily. Unfortunatly i can't find a place to put the stock bose amp and sub. If I can't figure that out I will have to save up for an aftermarket deck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts