GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to trade the center console from my 03 Ext Cab Sierra (minus the Bose Amp and Sub) for a Console Seat. I have the Dark Grey interior. I will take some pictures soon if needed.

I would prefer someone in the Central Coast or Greater Bay Area to avoid shipping (i'm willing to drive) but I may be willing to negotiate other methods.

You may PM or email me for more info or to work out details. :shake:

· I'll Take teh Case!
2,940 Posts
atomoverride said:
I've got a 2002 center console for sale. I will let you know price once I get some feedback on it. I am thinking of getting it covered before selling it.
You giving up your console already? What color is it now...and what color will you be covering it in? Does it have all the pieces? I know you said you needed some dash filler pieces at one time...

· Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got my seat today from 03Carbondogg and it went in fairly easily. Unfortunatly i can't find a place to put the stock bose amp and sub. If I can't figure that out I will have to save up for an aftermarket deck.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.