GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Good Ash, or Bad Ash?
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just testing the water here- this is something I really want to do. I've got an '02 Avalanche with the dark graphite center console (non bose- sorry, no sub- but has the air vents and rear cupholders), and would like to trade it straight across for a center jump seat like the one pictured below. Hoepfully, somebody is interested! :bowtie:

· Good Ash, or Bad Ash?
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here are a few shots of mine Trey. Its a little dirty- Havn't cleaned it this week, but its in perfect condition!

-Owen

· Good Ash, or Bad Ash?
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I probably won't make any decisions until Sunday- I've got a GTG then at the local hooters, and I'm hoping that maybe a member there might want to swap, but I'm not getting my hopes up really high :bowtie: . If that falls through, then I think it will probably come down to who is closest to me so that we can keep shipping costs down as low as possible. I already know that I'm going to be paying to have the console re-covered in the factory leather to match my interior, so I've got that cost to deal with as well, and I think that on trucks that don't currently have the center console, that you need to get a new air supply duct for under the dash for the console ducting to mate up properly. I'll confirm this in a little bit :bowtie: Out of curiosity, nobody happens to have the in-dash cupholders, do they? :ninja:

· Good Ash, or Bad Ash?
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bagged01extcab said:
If I keep the seat, I was going to paint the area where the scratch is the same color as the truck.
I've been thinking about that for a long time... if I had any color OTHER than white, I'd have probably painted some pieces by now. Somehow, with white, I just can't bring myself to do it... :bawl: Probably because it gets dusty faster than I want to keep it clean!

· Good Ash, or Bad Ash?
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bagged01extcab said:
My truck is gray. I have seen others use this color inside (even though their exterior color isn't gray) with gray interior. It gives it a subtle look. For pics of my dash, click on my cardomain site below my sig!
I like it! Damnit. now you've got me thinking again- and I didn't need any new mods to do just yet! :banghead:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.