GMC Truck Forum banner

Trade Center Console for Jump Seat?

2767 Views 16 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Alwhite00
Just testing the water here- this is something I really want to do. I've got an '02 Avalanche with the dark graphite center console (non bose- sorry, no sub- but has the air vents and rear cupholders), and would like to trade it straight across for a center jump seat like the one pictured below. Hoepfully, somebody is interested! :bowtie:
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
175 Posts
MrFleming007 said:
Just testing the water here- this is something I really want to do. I've got an '02 Avalanche with the dark graphite center console (non bose- sorry, no sub- but has the air vents and rear cupholders), and would like to trade it straight across for a center jump seat like the one pictured below. Hoepfully, somebody is interested! :bowtie:

I'm interested! I have an 01 ext cab with the fold down seat/console that is graphite in color. Could you post a pic of the console you have and I'll post a pic of mine.

Trey
[email protected]

· Registered
175 Posts
Here are some pics of mine! If you look at the close up of the plastic console part, It has 1 scratch right in the middle. That is the only thing wrong with it. The seat has only been sat in a couple of times for very short lengths. Let me know what you think!

If you look at the pic below, you will see the scratch that I'm referring to.

Trey

· Registered
175 Posts
If I keep the seat, I was going to paint the area where the scratch is the same color as the truck. A little filler, primer, paint and clear and it'll never be noticeable! Hell, it's not really that noticeable anyways. I just want to describe it the best possible way. And as far as the seat being sat in, it hasn't been enough to even a make a difference.

Trey

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.