GMC Truck Forum banner

Trade Center Console for Jump Seat?

2763 16
Just testing the water here- this is something I really want to do. I've got an '02 Avalanche with the dark graphite center console (non bose- sorry, no sub- but has the air vents and rear cupholders), and would like to trade it straight across for a center jump seat like the one pictured below. Hoepfully, somebody is interested! :bowtie:
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
482 Posts
MrFleming007 said:
Just testing the water here- this is something I really want to do. I've got an '02 Avalanche with the dark graphite center console (non bose- sorry, no sub- but has the air vents and rear cupholders), and would like to trade it straight across for a center jump seat like the one pictured below. Hoepfully, somebody is interested! :bowtie:

I've got a charcoal gray folding center seat/console in my 00 GMC and I also have the flip out cup holder in the dash. Couple of scuffs on the plastic on the armrest by the rear of the armrest on the plastic but nothing major, Never been sat in. I'll swap ya' PM me if you want to work something out.

LK

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.