GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well in the next few weeks, Ran out of time this week the truck is going on ebay. Im looking to trade for a 2500hd crew cab long bed or crew short. Would prefer long. Or selling at 16500 obo.

Does not have to be a strait up trade. Will post pics asap(need to finish painting some new brackets and stuff and also clean it)

Simple run down-
Front dana 44hp, With New 5.38 gears, carrier and yukon master overhaul kit. Also has about 5-6k on brand new brakes, calipers, rotors, seals, ect. (haul axle was rebuilt)

Its sitting of 5 inch springs with 6 inch hangers and 1 inch zero rate, About 12-14 inch lift.

Has dual front shock hoops up front with 4 fox resis. Hydro assist steering.

Rear Has a 14bolt sf also total rebuilt with auburn posi and 5.38 gears, Disk brake conversion also.
Also has lader bars and custum mounted fox shocks.

Has 10 inch drop hitch back strapped.
The rear is sitting on hd springs, zero rate, 2 inch block, shackle flip. (about 1-2 cali :ninja:)

Has 37 inch pro comp extreme a/t tires with about 75 percent tread left sitting on gunner 8s.

Stereo Has custom Double din installed kenwood 512, custom built sub box 4-10" crewin vegas(powered by 2000watt amp) and also has kicker ss door speakers compent front with 500 watt amp.
Dual battery set up and big 3 as well.

Performance Black bear tune, Volant Cold air intake, Custom strait exhaust 3 inch with 6 inch tip right before rear right rear tire.

Selling because i want a work truck and dont want to destory this one trying to use it as a work truck. Has about 62k, oil and tranny changed every 3k with mobil 1 synthetic.

Pm with any questions.

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
i will cockslap you if you get a longbed

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Code:
i will cockslap you if you get a longbed
Im not sam or mike, so i will not enjoy that. I want a long bed for work, Be able to put a 8x4 board in there with closing tail gate and no hanging over be nice.

Also will prob be getting a Camper Shell :hmm:

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You change the tranny fluid every 3k as well as oil? I'm not sure thats entirely necessary.....

Edit: NICE truck!
Yea, and filter every 9k, Its cheap and little more ensurance, I also switched it to full synthetic oil in the tranny.

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Sleeping, Leave tools back there, bikes, dead bodies, endless possibility of stuff to lock up in there :crazy:
might as well throw a griz bumper on there too

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
might as well throw a griz bumper on there too
That's almost as worn out as the lifted 2wd comments...

Don't forget, you haven't seen it in person, nor do people seem to remember Louis built the bumper. I fucking love my bumper, don't understand what's the big (no pun intended) issue with it

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea fuck tards i built that shit :crazy:, No i think it came out great for me and mike doing all the work, Is it to big for me yes, but he wanted to whinch and stuff in there, I think it looks pretty bad ass, And did cost a crazy amount of cash.

and mike we gotta chill soon, I been so damn busy with work and school starting to get lame.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Yea fuck tards i built that shit :crazy:, No i think it came out great for me and mike doing all the work, Is it to big for me yes, but he wanted to whinch and stuff in there, I think it looks pretty bad ass, And did cost a crazy amount of cash.

and mike we gotta chill soon, I been so damn busy with work and school starting to get lame.
You mean Didn't cost a crazy amount of cash. Its smaller then an ARB bumper and Road Armor bumper.

Fuck dude, tonight was my first day off in a loooong time..and I spent it recovering from my buddy's 21st bday party...My next days off aren't until pismo :suicide:

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You mean Didn't cost a crazy amount of cash. Its smaller then an ARB bumper and Road Armor bumper.

Fuck dude, tonight was my first day off in a loooong time..and I spent it recovering from my buddy's 21st bday party...My next days off aren't until pismo :suicide:
Yea didnt lol, Lol damn thats gay, Well i hope to have my truck sold by pismo :rofl2: doubt it but, by the end of the month i def wont it done.

Ill be rocking the volvo to pismo :pepper:

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
good luck with the sale.
there is a white leveled ccsb hd on 35s with a shell with no windows on the side like i use to have. looks pretty good.

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
pics

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
i meant to say around here where i live. it's not to often but if i see it again, i will try to snag a pic.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts