GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Picture Me Rollin'
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, most of you know my truck. Well, I owe some money and am forced to try and ditch the lift. If anyone with a stock 2wd or a lifted 2wd in SoCal wants to trade, I can get them a show truck lift and tires for the price of a regular mild lift and tires. I need to get rid of this all quick, so anyone seriously interested should let me know quick or I will be forced to sell the truck for much less than I want to.

This lift will allow you to easily clear 42" tires with the body lift, if you don't want the body lift, you can clear 40's.

Heres the breakdown of the lift:
13"-15" Whiplash lift custom powdercoated post office blue: $3100
custom made and valved for truck 2.5" King coilovers with res: $1200
custom made Deaver springs made for truck: $750
12" 2.0 Bilstein 7100 res. shocks: $400
PA Body lift: $300
lift lips: $50
39.5" STS tires: $1200
20"x10" custom made Intro wheels: $3000
TOTAL: $9600

Anyone with a stock or mildly lifted truck that will trade parts and wheels and tires for the lift I will give it to them for $5000obo. I may sell just the lift if you aren't interested in the tires and the price will be adjusted accordingly. Only serious inquiries please.

This will only fit a 99-04 Chevy or GMC 1500 2wd pickup, no other models. The lift rides better then any other lifted truck on the road. It rides way better than when I had a 6" RCD lift and gets more looks than you can handle.

Thanks and here are a couple pics of how it sits.
Evan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts