GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 98 chevy silverado extended cab with the tan interior. Mine has the power bucket seats with the console, but if anyone is interested I am looking to trade for a 60/40 bench with the fold down console in the same color. I would be willing to pay shipping both ways if the seats are in top condition. My seats are mint.

Also if anyone has:

a 2" or 3" body lift for a 88-98 extended cab for sale, and/or
a 2" to 3" suspension lift for a 2wd for sale let me know. I would be interested in one of each.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Here is the only pic that I had on my computer.. It's of my monster box but shows my seat, Is this the color your looking for?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes actually it is. Where exactly are you located??? AK=Alaska???? I would hate to even think what shipping would be on them to Alaska. But i am very interested in trading depending on what shipping costs would be though. Let me know something.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Yeah I know haha it sucks on shipping when it comes to deals like this, I'll get some better pics of the seats for you. I have no idea on how to go about trading seats.

It's been like break up on the roads up here and my truck doesn't get a break...it's so wet out during the days and the mix of the dirt from the sanders isn't a clean mix my tuck has a solid inch of road junk on it. But as soon as it dryes up I'll take some pics of my truck and post them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts