GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinkin about either selling my wheels/tires or trading them. I have 20x10 KMC Diesels and 35/13.5/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers that have about 4000 miles on them and look brand new.

I would like to trade for some 17 or 18 inch wheels with a little less backspacing so that they are sucked up under the truck a little more. Need GOOD tires if I'm going to trade. If I sold them I'd probably ask close to $2500.

Thanks

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
I will be buying a lift more than likely next month, and I am still interested in trading you for my KMC backseats. If your still interested and can wait that long. I would trade you right now but I think I might rub with 20x10s on stock suspension.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will be buying a lift more than likely next month, and I am still interested in trading you for my KMC backseats. If your still interested and can wait that long. I would trade you right now but I think I might rub with 20x10s on stock suspension.
I might be interested...what backspacing are they again? I erased all of my old PMs. Your truck is a 4x4 right?

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
My backspacing is 5". The rims are 20x9. They stick out about 3/4" to 1" at the most with a 305/50-20 tire. With you 325 wide tire they will probably stick out around 1.5" at the very most.

Yes my truck is 4x4.

It will be right around a month before I'm ready to trade though, if you can wait that long.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm...I don't know if I want to go with 20s again. I'm thinkin I like the look of 17s more now. I'm going old school.

·
Banned
4,961 Posts
yes i am really in minnesota. my camera is back at school so i can't get any new close up pics till next week. i'll look through photobucket and see what i got.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts