GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We'll give this another go round.

I bought this kit off ebay from mypushcart for and ive decided against putting it on. Heres your chance to get one hell of a set of horns for cheap cheap. They are supposed to push 152 dbl's. I think i have pretty much everything to install them. Included is

-Omega Triple Horn Rack with built in valve.
-Viair 450C Compressor
-Viair 5 gallon 4-port Tank
-Viair 110/145 Pressure Switch
-Air Line, Air Pressure Guage, Momentary Switch (Small Black), Tank Guage, Tank Plugs, Drain Plug, Pressure Blow Off, Other Misc Air Connectors/Parts

Everything is Brand New, Never been installed or used and has all original hardware. You get everything you see.

$$400 Shipped.

Horns12.gif

Horns1.gif

Horns2.gif

Horns3.gif

Horns4.gif

Horns5.gif

Horns6.gif

Horns7.gif

Horns8.gif

Horns9.gif

Horns10.gif

Horns11.gif

·
Team B.E.E.F hoody hoo
148 Posts
pm sent

·
Master Debater
593 Posts
$400 shipped and I will send paypal right now

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
$400 shipped and I will send paypal right now
450 shipped and its yours... im already taking a massive hit on it. I paid 550 shipped on ebay and its all still brand new in the boxes. Plus ive bought multiple air connectors and switches ect..

·
Master Debater
593 Posts
I will think about it, msg me if you change your mind on $400

·
JEEP JUNKIE
1,480 Posts
Is it ok to mount the compressor under the truck, I want one of these kis but was not sure in it is weather proof.

·
Banned
4,961 Posts
good luck with the sale smart ass. and just so everyone knows I got the same exact thing but with a 1 gallon tank for $225 off of ebay.

·
Pink Bear Man...
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
good luck with the sale smart ass. and just so everyone knows I got the same exact thing but with a 1 gallon tank for $225 off of ebay.
I was'nt trying to be a smart ass but whatever, ill take whatever i get. Post up the auction... im not gonna believe you got a Viair 450 brand new with horns and a Viair 1 gal tank until i see it. If you like ill even show you the auction i bought my stuff from....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Super-Duty-Train-Horn-Package-Free-Ship-Must-See-C9_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ33704QQitemZ150098826107QQrdZ1

Bought this same kit. Now im offering for 100 bucks less brand new.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts