GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey al i just wanted to let you all know im buying a tranny cooler.....i was talking to allen at and he was saying that the b&m ones are the best in his book.....and i was looking to get one, so now im going to order me up one soon.....well just lettin ya all know......

josh :cheers:

·
Registered
601 Posts
I've always thrown one on my trucks. They say it can really extend the life of your transmission. Especially if you tow/haul alot.

Sucks here now though, it's -17F here and it takes the tranny so long to warm up. I drove 10 miles this morning before the torque converter would lock in.

Updated: 10:53 PM CST on January 28, 2004
Observed at Minneapolis Crystal, Minnesota
Temperature -17 °F / -27 °C
Windchill -35 °F / -37 °C

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah...hey whats your avatar.....and that sux about it being -17, i think the coldest its got here is like 38 or soo.....dude have you ever tried to pee in that cold to see if it would freeze

·
Registered
601 Posts
Joshs2002Silverado said:
yeah...hey whats your avatar.....and that sux about it being -17, i think the coldest its got here is like 38 or soo.....dude have you ever tried to pee in that cold to see if it would freeze
I did a google search for the general lee. That is one of the things, some guy makes em. Its a remote control general lee suburban.

Garuntee it''d freeze, its too fricken cold to try. if you crack and egg it'll freeze in less than a minute.

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
It was 25 here the other morning, pretty cold for texas. Ive had to piss in cold temps like that in the mountains backpacking, and im proud to say I have had it freeze before it hit the ground. Anyone say scared turtle?

·
Banned
164 Posts
I got mine for less than $50. Install is not bad either.
wtf, if I took a piss where I live and it freezes before it hits the ground, I'd be packing my bags.
HAH...you should get that on tape...that's some weird shit...

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
Dark Eternal said:
Anyone say scared turtle?
hahahah :anitoof: :anitoof:

sounds like how we have to do it here... either try to go in a porta-potty and take a chance of slipping on piss and landing in the poop.

or go outside and brave the weather.... i hate it when the pee pee steam goes up in your face..... ugh. :puke:

·
Registered
254 Posts
I've had plenty of tranny coolers and the b&m cooler imo, it's been the best unit in my truck compared to the others. I always run at 150 or cooler, I put one of those fin type coolers with the tube through it and wft, the temp went up to 200deg and was climbing in traffic.

later,

allen

1 - 8 of 8 Posts