GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've looked everywhere on here and I can't seem to find anyone having the same problems I'm having with my truck...I have a 2000 gmc sierra 5.3 it has 256k miles on it but I've had the tranny rebuilt before and now at about 20mph it'll whine out and when I let out it'll shift to the next gear but the next gear will do the same thing...please help
Thank you for your time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
The Canadian
3,241 Posts
I've looked everywhere on here and I can't seem to find anyone having the same problems I'm having with my truck...I have a 2000 gmc sierra 5.3 it has 256k miles on it but I've had the tranny rebuilt before and now at about 20mph it'll whine out and when I let out it'll shift to the next gear but the next gear will do the same thing...please help
Thank you for your time

Please use better terms in regards to your explanation of the problem your having. As I don't even comprehend what your trying to say.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What I'm trying to say is my truck will shift fine from 1st to 2nd but from 2nd to 3rd the Trans will rev out and then when I left off the gas it'll change into 3rd but it feels like it slams into 3rd.. A couple weeks before hand I felt a rumble on the way to work and I didn't know what it was I thought it was just the interstate then this started... That better? It's kinda hard to explain

·
Registered
900 Posts
There's a sticky on here about trans problems check it out

·
cunts
2,743 Posts
Pre-op or Post-op?

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts

·
cunts
2,743 Posts
Pre-op is 2wd and Post-op is 4wd.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Oh haha 2wd sorry never herd it put like that

Yep, the 2wd is pre-op because it's before the tail shaft is removed.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good to know because I didn't have a clue still new to this forum

1 - 16 of 16 Posts