GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anybody know if the make escalade or denali gauge clusters for the 99-02 chevys.im thinking bout trying to look for one.and does anyone know if the make gauge clusters for the s10 with the tranny temp? my buddy has an s10 and was curious.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Do a search to find more info about it. Check ebay for digital dash solutions, it is run by Carl. Thats where I got my Denali cluster.

·
Registered
7,870 Posts
see the little circle thing beneath the message center box? i've heard that if you have skills, you can cut that out and a tranny temp gauge will fit perfectly in there.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
the denali and escalade clusters will work in 99-02 trucks
01-02 escalade/denali cluster works in 99-02 trucks
03-06 escalade/denali cluster working in 03-07 trucks.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
cool. i think thats what ill probably do.i like the way it looks better.all the ones i find on ebay dont have the tranny temp gauge though

·
Registered
7,870 Posts
i see that low fuel light all the time too. how did you make the backlight for the rest of it blue? any idea if theres a writeup somewhere on how to do the temp gauge?

·
Registered
586 Posts
see the little circle thing beneath the message center box? i've heard that if you have skills, you can cut that out and a tranny temp gauge will fit perfectly in there.
Indeed it does look good, but it is a LOT of cutting:

IMG_0822.jpg

·
Resident Guinea Wop
14,533 Posts
Denali Cluster is the only way to go.

The Esky isn't for everyone, kinda too blingy :imo

The denali is clean, 120mph speedo and you retain the OEM look of your gauges.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I did a search on ebay for Carl at digital dash solutions and it says seller is currently away. I wonder where he is?

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Denali Cluster is the only way to go.

The Esky isn't for everyone, kinda too blingy :imo

The denali is clean, 120mph speedo and you retain the OEM look of your gauges.
And I didn't like how the Escalade cluster only shows every 20 mph, where as the Denali shows every 10.

·
Registered
2,239 Posts
Not to hijack, but anyone know if they make a Denali cluster for an 01 duramax? Or even just a overlay? I can find the clusters all day long for the 03+ diesels, but not the 01-02s

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
thanks yall i do like the denali cluster better i just gotta find one with the tranny temp gauge.all the ones i have seen dont have it.maybe i am searching in the wrong place i dont know.i tried looking at that digital dash solutions but it said they are away rite now.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts