GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering what pan every one is running on thier 4L60E.

My brother just put a bigger Trans Pan (Mag-Hytec, 4.5 extra quarts) on his Allison 1000 and his trans acctually runs cooler now. I will have pics soon.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes! That is what I am going after. I will be installing my TransGo kit this week and since I will have to drop the pan, I thought I might as well get a bigger one.

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
lemme know how it goes... i have a TT3000, tranny cooler, Billet servos, for 1-2 and OD, and a Transgo HD kit... all waiting to go in....

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
onyx said:
lemme know how it goes... i have a TT3000, tranny cooler, Billet servos, for 1-2 and OD, and a Transgo HD kit... all waiting to go in....
I sure will. That is the same setup as me too! :head: Don't know about the HD though.

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
i special ordered it from Tbyrne... i heard it holds a little better than the reg. 4L60E kit... its wierd, a 4L60E HD kit...

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh well, I got mine when I ordered the TT3000 and that is what Tom sent me.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I just ordered the Mag-Hytec one from Mag-Hytec him self. $250, from California to Ohio. I am so imprest by my brothers I said screw it. What sucks though, is I just put in my TransGo, and today would have been a perfect time to do it. Oh well, just have to do another fluid change.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Look what came today! It will be going on in a couple of hours!

60107576.gif

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes I do! I have a Denali gauge cluster.

·
Chevy Owner
1,363 Posts
Hey Ben, with that Denali Cluster, how did you calibrate the 120 speedo on it to your truck? Just curious because I plan on getting one for my truck for the Temp Gauge/120 speedo on it.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
It is plug and play. I did not have to do one thing!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I did not go that route. I just put the sticker in my door saying that the mileage is not right. The truck says I have 20K, but I really have 35K.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts