GMC Truck Forum banner

Trans Pan

811 views 17 replies 3 participants last post by  1TRUESS 
#1 ·
Just wondering what pan every one is running on thier 4L60E.

My brother just put a bigger Trans Pan (Mag-Hytec, 4.5 extra quarts) on his Allison 1000 and his trans acctually runs cooler now. I will have pics soon.

#3 ·
Yes! That is what I am going after. I will be installing my TransGo kit this week and since I will have to drop the pan, I thought I might as well get a bigger one.

#5 ·
onyx said:
lemme know how it goes... i have a TT3000, tranny cooler, Billet servos, for 1-2 and OD, and a Transgo HD kit... all waiting to go in....
I sure will. That is the same setup as me too! :head: Don't know about the HD though.

#10 ·
Well, I just ordered the Mag-Hytec one from Mag-Hytec him self. $250, from California to Ohio. I am so imprest by my brothers I said screw it. What sucks though, is I just put in my TransGo, and today would have been a perfect time to do it. Oh well, just have to do another fluid change.

#18 ·
I did not go that route. I just put the sticker in my door saying that the mileage is not right. The truck says I have 20K, but I really have 35K.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.