GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright im gonna be ordering the transgo kit along with the vette servo, and i was wondering if i should swap out the TC while im at it? If so do u guys have any sugestions as to what TC i should get as well as what stall?
Its for a 04 sierra ECSB 5.3, the only mods i have right now is exhaust and k&n fipk... also i plan to get a radix someitime in the future if that makes a difference. Thanx in advance.
Im sure this topic has been adressed before but i couldnt find much when i searched...sorry

·
Registered
397 Posts
socal_sierra said:
Alright im gonna be ordering the transgo kit along with the vette servo, and i was wondering if i should swap out the TC while im at it? If so do u guys have any sugestions as to what TC i should get as well as what stall?
Its for a 04 sierra ECSB 5.3, the only mods i have right now is exhaust and k&n fipk... also i plan to get a radix someitime in the future if that makes a difference. Thanx in advance.
Im sure this topic has been adressed before but i couldnt find much when i searched...sorry
Let me know how it turns out.....I decided on the B&M Shift Improver kit and the vette Servo...The B&M kit is like 60 bux less.....

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
alright cool thanx a lot... i will deffinately let u guys know how it turns out....

I was thinking of going with either the TT3000 or the TT2600, how big of a difference would there be between the two?

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
with the TT3000 will i need a tune for everything to work properly? I am planing on gettin a nelson tune but would i be able to install the TC and all the other trans stuff before i get the tune? Thanx again

·
Registered
406 Posts
I am getting ready to purchase a Yank TT2600 and the Transgo 4l60e HD kit and the vette servos and a lot of upgrades that the HitmanX has suggested. I have a Nelson Tuned PCM currently with the shifts firmed and 80% torque management removed.

Is adding these units going to make things run badly until I get a re-tuned PCM or should I go ahead and give Allen a heads up before I install all the trans upgrades?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts