GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The transmission won't go into gear sometimes in my 2013 Sierra 1500 when I put it in gear.This has happened twice so far,transmission was fixed the first time and replaced the second time last year under warranty for this same thing.I am not happy and know it is under the lemon law now.I like the truck and this the only issue I have had with it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well,The first time it was when I put it in gear and was loud.Luckily my step dad was the one that fixed it the first time,front pump broke including a few parts inside replaced that broke

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Well,The first time it was when I put it in gear and was loud.Luckily my step dad was the one that fixed it the first time,front pump broke including a few parts inside replaced that broke
Congrats?

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts

·
Baseball
2,306 Posts
Reason for dick comments is that you didn't ask any questions.. you've made a thread simply out of statements which is next to pointless.. Did you want to know something or ask a question? Or were you just venting?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Having a problem with it,I am describing it wrong which is my fault.Does not want to go into gear sometimes

·
I abuse drugs.
3,327 Posts
You have yet to establish something for us to help you with.

Similar to an airline pilot telling CNN that his passengers were too loud and caused him to vomit on the throttle. There's nothing we can do to help if you don't ask a fucking question.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts

·
This place sucks dicks
4,938 Posts
Step dad fixed it right the first time - which is why it "broke" again.

Also, 2 failures =/= lemon law.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts