GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well i have done a few basic performance mods and now im thinking about my tranny.....i want to beef it up a little....and im wondering what i can do...here are the things that i know about:

1.shift kit
2. servos (billet or vette)
3. tranny cooler

are these mods good or bad, do any of you know prices and do you know any other mods....

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone..........

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
all those that you listed are good. the billet servos have a bigger face so you will get better coverage on those than the corvette ones... hence why they are also more expensive.
while you have the tranny apart it would probably be a good idea to throw a stall in there as well.

i'll be putting in a Yank TT3000 stall, B&M SuperCooler, Trans Go shift kit and billet servos pretty soon... should get the tranny all prepped up for me. the stock 4l60e's handle about upto 330 hp... so it is definetly wise to get it ready for perf. mods.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok....so now with the stalll......what do they run....and what brands are good.

·
Registered
378 Posts
2400 to 3400. i think the best being a yank. mine is a stock converter that was made into a 2500 stall by circle d. :evillol:

·
Banned
164 Posts
I have the transgo shift kit, billet servos, Vigilante 3200 stall, and a B&M cooler. It kicks ass. Now I need a tune to go along with the e-fans and TOGs going in in a couple of weeks...and then I'm done as far as bolt ons I think. Now I need a blower or turbo :evillol:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts