GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
In Denial
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Part number 5416-GP. Brand new in original packaging. These are for the front doors without heated seats. This item is designed to fit the following vehicle(s):

1999 - 2002 Chevy Pick Up Full Size All
1999 - 2002 Chevy Suburban/Tahoe/Yukon (NBS, front doors only)
1999 - 2002 GMC Pick Up Full Size All

$100 shipped. I accept PayPal but ask that the buyer cover the 3% fee.

6659d65c.jpg

04f6c147.jpg

b18c00ba.jpg

9e292ec6.jpg

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
I miss Trenz... bump for a good product.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Trenz did make some awesome stuff. For anyone looking for an idea of what these will look like installed. Heres a pic of the Trenz flamed door panels I had. Good luck with your sale.

DSC00051.jpg

·
Registered
51 Posts
There are 3 holes drilled and tapped about half the thickness of the panel. Alan head studs are included in the kit. You drill 3 holes in your door panel and put nuts on the backside.

·
In Denial
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:hmm: These would match my ac/headlight control knobs, shifter and pedals. How do these mount to the doors?
You know you want these...do it. :)

I also have a set of power charcoal door panels that I got off of eBay years ago. I was going to convert my base model truck to power doors, but never got around to it. I bought these as part of that project.

If the door panels would work for you, I could figure out how much it would cost to ship them and we could work something out.

·
The Wop
351 Posts
trenz was sick. i wish doug hadn't sold all his machines. he still does some stuff on his own as far as customs, no more billet though. doug deberti for those that dont know, owned trenz. my friend has one of the last steering wheels he made for his own vehicle in his truck. gl selling these, awesome product

·
Registered
424 Posts
Yeup, sure wish they were still around. Sigh. I have their steering wheel on my Impala SS. Sure is sweet!

I'll take the polished door panel trim. Please PM me paypal info. Thanks.

BTW.... please send me info on door panels as well. Interested in that too.

·
In Denial
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll try to get pics of the door panels tonight. One was for heated seats, the other wasn't, which is why I got the billet panels in the first place...they covered up the extra hole in the panel. LOL

I have power window switches to go with them, too.

I could let the Trenz pieces, panels, and switches go for $225. I'm in NE FL, so we could possibly meet somewhere to save on shipping the panels. Let me know something via PM or my email, michaellregister AT yahoo DOT com

·
Registered
424 Posts
okay cool. Yes, please post some pics. I'd like to see the panels then see what can be done. I'll email you as well so that we can work out the details. Thanks.

·
In Denial
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
haven't forgotten about you. will get pics up tonight. been super busy this week, my bad.

·
Registered
424 Posts
No worries. Post them when you can. I'll keep checking back. Thanks.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Yeah, not sure what ever happened with this setup. The guy never posted the pics or reached out to me. "?"

I did find a set of Empire billet but they are the two hole configuration.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Will that
Part number 5416-GP. Brand new in original packaging. These are for the front doors without heated seats. This item is designed to fit the following vehicle(s):

1999 - 2002 Chevy Pick Up Full Size All
1999 - 2002 Chevy Suburban/Tahoe/Yukon (NBS, front doors only)
1999 - 2002 GMC Pick Up Full Size All

$100 shipped. I accept PayPal but ask that the buyer cover the 3% fee.

View attachment 570870

View attachment 570871

View attachment 570872

View attachment 570873
Will that also fit a 2005 Chevy Silverado door panel

1 - 19 of 19 Posts