GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had this thing a little over a week now, and I'm impressed with it more and more daily. I have started to trick it out little by little with a big list of mods still to come.

CAI
TUNER
LEVELING KIT
RIMS
SUBS
HIDS
GRILLE
LED TAIL LIGHTS
BACK UP CAMERA
BED LINER OR SPRAY IN LINER

A week ago:

Today:

·
Tuckin' Tire Static
3,915 Posts
Do want a Denali.....

·
2wd-RazorbackChevy
1,888 Posts
fugly oem rims imo

love the truck tho. back in 07 a buddy of mine bought an 08 denali IN FULL off the showroom floor with ~7mi. he added it to his "collection" of cars :nono: he now has 2 denali's in said collection.

your nali is gonna look :boobs:

hopefully this build goes faster than Colyn.'s :rofljest:

:crazy:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks, unfortunately its quicker to save 3-4 hundred bucks for the little stuff then it is to save 22 hundred for rims and tires you know. I cant stand the rims, my dad loves them but he drives a RAM so i cant even swap him. I just got the windows tinted yesterday and i painted the cover the other day, I'm going on vacation for a week so i wont be able to play with it for a while. I still have the superchips tuner from my ram that im going to try and sell to fund the tuner for this truck. The 6.2 is a BEAST! I was chirping my tires this morning with the manual shift on it. I LOVE It.

·
I am Tom Slick
6,613 Posts
Thanks, unfortunately its quicker to save 3-4 hundred bucks for the little stuff then it is to save 22 hundred for rims and tires you know. I cant stand the rims, my dad loves them but he drives a RAM so i cant even swap him. I just got the windows tinted yesterday and i painted the cover the other day, I'm going on vacation for a week so i wont be able to play with it for a while. I still have the superchips tuner from my ram that im going to try and sell to fund the tuner for this truck. The 6.2 is a BEAST! I was chirping my tires this morning with the manual shift on it. I LOVE It.
yes i know its a post dig but since i wasnt the first to dig it up then posting is fair game

1st, DO NOT MANUAL SHIFT, you will destroy the trans that way
2nd, DO NOT get a "tuner" waste of time and money, do yourself a favor and drive down to Temecula and see Justin @ BlackBear

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.