GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
TUNED BY ME!
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few codes i'll have to repost those later, but i am test driving the truck after i got everything done, and got all temps perfect tranny and motor. Driving on the freeway after about 10 mins and a "transmission hot" code reads across the gauge screen, but my tranny guage says 200. When i got the truck done, i went to retune the truck cause i had ECTune do my segments swap and my stall apply/release tables, so i went to write that cuase i was about to fire up the truck and it popped up OS on my vcm didn't match the OS on the truck, for some reason i don't know. So i had to use my benchtop harness and wrote my 80stall file to my spare pcm in my room and swap pcm's. So it popped an engine code, which i imagine is a crank relearn. But is this also the reason the "transmission hot" came on to? Also, my TC applies and releases too much in 4th gear, is that in the tuning? Should i post my file and see what you guys think?

·
TUNED BY ME!
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
[PCM] P0156 - HO2S Circuit Bank 2 Sensor 2 (Old) (Current) (Immature)
[PCM] P0157 - HO2S Circuit Low Voltage Bank 2 Sensor 2 (Old) (Current) (Immature)
[Unknown] B2615 - Unknown (History) (Current) (Immature)
[Unknown] U1000 - Class 2 Communication Malfunction (History) (Immature)
[Unknown] U1016 - Loss of Class 2 Communication with VCM (History) (Immature)
[Unknown] U1161 - Loss of PDM Serial Data (History) (Immature)
[HVAC] B0418 - Unknown (History) (Immature)

·
Registered
807 Posts
i think 200 is hotter than it should be...my dads escalade has a 65e and its stock and when you beat on it for about 10 mins it reads 150 degrees, and normal drivin is around 125 degrees. i have never seen it above 150. hope that helps...

·
TUNED BY ME!
647 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i think 200 is hotter than it should be...my dads escalade has a 65e and its stock and when you beat on it for about 10 mins it reads 150 degrees, and normal drivin is around 125 degrees. i have never seen it above 150. hope that helps...
yah, i actually was just driving around, and it sits around 150ish. Thanks though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts