GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever seen the actual truck bed...just the bed on airbags or hydro's? If so where can i go to look at some pics of these?

Thanks in advance for any help

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
I saw a bag system made for work trucks so they could "dump" the bed. If i remember correctly it was pretty expensive though and probably too powerful for a show application unless you are looking to do some actual work with your truck? My truck doesn't know the definition of 'work' though :head:

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
86sierra said:
Has anyone ever seen the actual truck bed...just the bed on airbags or hydro's? If so where can i go to look at some pics of these?
You talking about a dump bed, tilt bed, what? We used to do dump beds with air shocks on minis .. and tilt beds we just made prop rods to hold them up .. hydraulic tilt beds were all the rage ... been a while though.

·
Wheel guy
700 Posts
I remember seeing that truck at Stitchcraft like a year or two ago. Thats a low mofo.

·
Registered
150 Posts
IntroWheels said:
I remember seeing that truck at Stitchcraft like a year or two ago. Thats a low mofo.
Yeah, it's been completely rebagged since then. It used to have it's own website but I can't remember the address. I don't even know if it's true that it was rebagged, it's just what I heard. I've never seen it at shows or anything.

Also, the guy that owns KRZ customs who bagged my truck had his s-10's bed on bags so he could show off all the chrome and powedercoating on his frame.

·
Its in the works...
356 Posts
so whos truck is that above (second pic)? what was the site if you remember that was just for that truck? That is really one sweet setup, Id like to look into that more!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts