GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I was at the gym, they busted my drivers side window and there was enough people out their to scare them off but they got my wallet. They pushed the window inside the truck which scratched my navi but other than that I guess I'm lucky. Alarms going on this weekend :supergay: as far as fixing a drivers side window? What am I looking at cost wise?

Getting quotes from $115 all the way up to $405, of course I want to take the cheapest, but I want it done right.

· Registered
12,642 Posts
Do it yourself if you want it done right.

· Unofficial Thread Killer.
1,531 Posts
who the fuck leaves their wallet in their truck....hello! please take me.

· Registered
12,642 Posts
who the fuck leaves their wallet in their truck....hello! please take me.
I agree it was dumb. I'm sure he agrees with it too. Usually I'm all for bashing people, but he seems to have paid a heavy enough price as is.

· Low-life
203 Posts
my window got broken about 3 weeks ago as well. and it cost me 65 for the new window, this is for installing it as well and 15 to get the tint back on it. so a total of 80 bucks wasn't too bad.

· South Carolina Gamecock
532 Posts
Not everyone wants to lug around a phone and wallet in the gym.
I throw all my stuff in the center console when i go into the gym. But I have an alarm too :secret:

· OG
15,266 Posts
Just be glad they broke the window instead of them messing up the door/doorhandle. They went through my handle and fucked my door up.

· Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I got the window replaced. Pretty cheap $110, but the window is having a hard time going up now. From what I can see they tried using something to get to the lock because they left a pretty little mark next to my window. It ended up cracking and being held together by the tint but it was pushed in and scratched my nav. Oh well. My wallet is usually tucked away, bad habit I guess.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.