1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the best I can do without a camera...
new mirrors
new1.jpg

my sexy molded roll pan along with the newly fixed body work..
new2.jpg

this is why it went to the bodyshop originally, sorry about the pic size of these..
grr2.jpg

grr1.jpg

the damage repair cost $1500.. the additional price I paid for the mirrors to be painted and the roll pan welded and painted from the best(and most expensive) bodyshop in my town.. $230! the owner hooked it up and squeezed my truck in last minute so I could have it back before heading back to the academy. :D

Lewis Millenich Bodyshop in Hanford = :rocking:

edit: everytime I upload a pic from my phone it comes up small... wtf..

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
looks awsome man

shave the gate next:imo
I don't like the look of shaved gates on nbs trucks for the most part.. besides my gate and gate handle/bezel just got repainted along with the rest of my bed. :D
looks good dude! what did you do with the old mirrors?
they're in the garage... I'm debating on selling them(for cheap!) or keeping them around.. the small SS mirrors are kind of hard to get used to.

·
resident pyromaniac
7,498 Posts
James said:
they're in the garage... I'm debating on selling them(for cheap!) or keeping them around.. the small SS mirrors are kind of hard to get used to.
yeah, thats what a buddy of mine was saying. he has a pewter gmc rcsb with the SS mirrors as well. i saw the nbs mirrors painted on fatkidcustoms truck last night and now ive decided that its time to do mine...they look great:imo

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah, thats what a buddy of mine was saying. he has a pewter gmc rcsb with the SS mirrors as well. i saw the nbs mirrors painted on fatkidcustoms truck last night and now ive decided that its time to do mine...they look great:imo
yea, the shape of the SS mirrors is what makes them difficult to see out of :imo they slope down a little much as they move away from the cab.

Ah well it would look good to a GMC tailgate cap and match it
yea, I need a new cap... I was really set on the SS tailgate cap, but since I got the bedcover I've been wondering if it'll fit or not.:think: I actually have a gmc cap on it right now, but it has a hole in it hence why I never got it painted.

·
OGMFS Member
1,327 Posts
Looking GOOD James! I just got mine back from the bodyshop also. Dosent it feel good?

·
Registered
8,303 Posts
Looks good James. Is that still the same roll pan that you bought off of my buddy?

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

·
Registered
965 Posts
man...that truck keeps looking more familiar everyday....hahah looks great james!

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
looks sweet!!! One question, whenever you roll your windows down does it make a screeching noise at certain levels or is it just mine????
never had a problem with it.. atleast not one that I ever noticed.

man...that truck keeps looking more familiar everyday....hahah looks great james!
:LOL: I still think the same thing everytime I see your truck man!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts