GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm the owner of a 1995 2wd gmc c/k pu i'm looking to sell it it's an ext cab its got 216000 kms on it and has the 5.7 350 runs amazing keeping up regular oil changes it has a 3:56 limited slip (may not be proper term but it spins both tires if one loses traction) rear end it's got airaid cold air,throttle body spacer, and dual exhaust. Big afftermarket stereo well bigish depending on you defintion of big very clean inside it's got rust that can easily be stopped and fixed with minor sanding and bondo and two new front fenders. I'm basically getting some ideas on what price to list it at as I am not a chev guy I know NOTHIN other than how to take them apart any suggestions would be very great thank you. Oh it's got underglow and push button start thanks. You can view it at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3355299 thanks a heap for any help or suggestions

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Go somewhere else to sell your heap.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Look fuck tards i'm not selling it to you i'm looking for advice not offers you ignorrant pricks if i wanted your opinion on how it looked i woukld of asked so fuck you and your whole fucking forum hope you all die

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
it's good to know americans are as fucking iggnorant as everyone says go afgan blow them all up fuck you you moron fuckin yankees fuck you fuck bush and fuck your whole country

·
OG
6,939 Posts
LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

LOL

Damn nooblets lately

I didn't even look at your hood but i bet its gay.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ya i do but I agree with alot obama is doing i just kinda felt it fit with my rant cause bush was a useless fucking twit

·
OG
6,939 Posts
"This is a push button start system i"ve put in is only the begining of my custom work next is a center console with a computer.Stay tuned"

Wow man i can't wait to see this. If a remote start is custom then my truck is super duper custom

1 - 20 of 61 Posts