GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
"God Damn Buick Regal"
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well went to have a few beers after work and was leaving and came out to this...fuckin buzz killer

went through the passenger keyhole
2011-06-16203201.gif

2011-06-16195449.gif

2011-06-16201418.gif

heres a link to what it is. if anyone sees it on craigslist in the houston area let me know
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-XeYE2zEGQAM/p_110VM9512/Jensen-VM9512.html

truck was parked right in front of a security camera so im waiting to hear from the manager to look at it. all they took was my flip out jenson vm9512. whoever got it is going to be pissed cause it doesnt open right, it keeps wanting to close. the also cracked the dash bezel. my 2way alarm did go off i just didnt hear it. i HATE people that dont respect other peoples property and cant get shit on their own the honest way like i have. so now im looking on exactly how to do a double din conversion.

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Been there man. Fucking sucks.

·
"God Damn Buick Regal"
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah..i guess for texas showdown im going to put a note their fml.

·
Respect mah authoritah!
11,152 Posts
why im keeping my stock h/u and just running the aux input

sorry to hear man

·
Registered
346 Posts
Fucking bullshit man, hope the bastard hits a pole with the car he puts it in..

·
Dbs>Bitches.
3,616 Posts
Fucking bullshit man, hope the bastard hits a pole with the car he puts it in..
It will be sitting in a pawn shop, not a truck.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
had mine broke into last summer at a friends house, i know the feelin. I was literally gone 10 min. and came back and they had gone through the passenger key hole. now i've got those metal plates behind the key hole so if they punch it out it still doesn't let them in.

·
Registered
346 Posts
well then i hope he gets hit by a car on the way to the pawn shop :crazy:

·
I got work to do
6,024 Posts
Wow what scum. My alarm on my car is annoying as hell and bitch to put up with, but when i see this I am glad i have it.

·
"God Damn Buick Regal"
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah like i said whoever has it isnt going to be as happy as they thought..when flipping out it constantly wanted to close. sucks tho cause i know my alarm is good but everytime something like this happens im in a spot where i cant hear my pager

·
Banned
1,759 Posts
yeah like i said whoever has it isnt going to be as happy as they thought..when flipping out it constantly wanted to close. sucks tho cause i know my alarm is good but everytime something like this happens im in a spot where i cant hear my pager
I wear mine around my neck or I hang the lanyard out of my pants pocket so the remote is pressed up against my leg.

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
been there bro, sucks. If you have home owners/renters insurance they usually cover aftermarket shit.

·
Fat Ginger Kid
2,896 Posts
I sure know the feeling of having something stolen. I was just lucky enough to not have to see the truck broken and battered. Hope the scumbags get whats coming to them.

·
"God Damn Buick Regal"
1,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I wear mine around my neck or I hang the lanyard out of my pants pocket so the remote is pressed up against my leg.
yeah usually i have the lanyard out to. i guess im going to have to start wearing it around my neck
Been there too, sure does suck. :(
yup ive had the window broken before but they failed..this time they got me. atleast they didnt cut the harness
that sucks... whered this happen at?
i was leaving a pub called "molly's pub"
been there bro, sucks. If you have home owners/renters insurance they usually cover aftermarket shit.
i would but it didnt happen at my house
I sure know the feeling of having something stolen. I was just lucky enough to not have to see the truck broken and battered. Hope the scumbags get whats coming to them.
yeah as said this would be the second time it was broken into. it took awhile after the first time for it to feel "normal" again. now i have to go back through that feeling :(

·
Yes, I do...
4,065 Posts
i would but it didnt happen at my house
doesn't matter bro. I had my shit busted into in front of a buddies house, they took my deck, my ipod, digital camera, gym bag, golf shoes and clubs, and renters insurance covered it all :rock::worship:

·
Speed Holes
5,190 Posts
fuuuuuuuuu.... hate seeing this shit, even on forums.

obviously not gmfs enthusiast, they woulda grabbed the blue lit temp controls too, haha.

Guess I didn't realize how easy it was to get in through the pass. side lock!!?

1 - 20 of 69 Posts