GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a little over 1,000 after tax and reg.

If I get it, it will be bagged, storm gray, on the steelie rims painted black, and the front end up date.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Is it a longbed though? If it is, don't bother. If it's a short bed then do it

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
You change your mind and ideas about as often as my wife changes her clothes. Dammit man stick with something.
once a week?:crazy:

·
A walking ball of wax
3,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You change your mind and ideas about as often as my wife changes her clothes. Dammit man stick with something.
Haha you got a stick up your ass this week?

I always change my mind, it's good stuff. It's funny i've been with my gf for two years and have known my major since I was in high school.

I built my old truck just how I wanted it, it got old...so I sold it. With this not being a DD, I think it would be awesome.

But really, I don't change my mind more than anyone else. I just post my different ideas on the forum, most people don't.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts

I always change my mind, it's good stuff. It's funny i've been with my gf for two years and have known my major since I was in high school.
What's wrong with changing your mind?

When I first got my truck is was lowered, then lifted then stock, then I almost bought a lift kit but decided to lower it again, and now I'm going even lower and doing engine shit.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Why not the LB? I dont much about OBS are there drops different or is it just plain ugly?

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Why not the LB? I dont much about OBS are there drops different or is it just plain ugly?
Just plain ugly is the easiest way to put it.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
If it's a longbed you can find one of those around here for 500-1000 easy. If it's a shortbed they're usually twice that price

·
DisgruntleD
3,822 Posts

I built my old truck just how I wanted it, it got old...so I sold it. With this not being a DD, I think it would be awesome.

But really, I don't change my mind more than anyone else. I just post my different ideas on the forum, most people don't.
Haha, no stick up my ass, just giving you a hard time.

But I don't think a longbed is the way to go if you are buying it just for a project. Keep an eye out for 73-87's also.

Do they use salt in MA? My dad has a 92 short box here in MI that is getting pretty damn haggard from the salt, but eventually I think I am going to rebuild that and keep it around for the kids if I ever have any.

·
Registered
3,278 Posts

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
Even if it's a longbed get it.

My friend had a bagged OBS Longbed and now it's a shortbed and body dropped but he really regrets taking it from a longbed to a shortbed...

Longbeds look sick laying on the ground, low and long.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts