GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this driving home one day. That shit was sittin right! I couldnt get the best pics but these will do. It had an FTS lift on it. I have no idea what size and no clue what size tires either! The truck looked damn good except for the BIG Georgia Bulldogs G on the backglass!

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
It could be the Green Bay "G".

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts
Typical University of Georgia fans. They are all about some in-your-face, "GEORGIA IS MY SCHOOL/TEAM!!!" Even though they never attended such facility. I am amazed at the number of UGA graduates that turn out when football season starts.

Typical UGA fan, "We beat yall".
Me, "You were on the field? I never saw you".

All that UGA is good for is signing my checks. That's it.

·
Registered
6,189 Posts
It's a rarity to see a FTS lift outside of the motherland. Usually the people that have them know what's up, and are on the forums either active posters or lurking in the background. Shops around here don't even have a clue what FTS is.

·
DeepSouth Gangster
5,669 Posts

·
Eat Yo' Face
727 Posts
Damn! there must have been some big ass pizza because he's definitely got the cutters

·
Could be
192 Posts
Chrome mirrors and handles + Rosco P. Coltrane light + sticker + skinny tires + over crank + terribly loaded trailer sag + gay front license plate replacement = Fail truck of the month award.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Typical University of Georgia fans. They are all about some in-your-face, "GEORGIA IS MY SCHOOL/TEAM!!!" Even though they never attended such facility. I am amazed at the number of UGA graduates that turn out when football season starts.

Typical UGA fan, "We beat yall".
Me, "You were on the field? I never saw you".

All that UGA is good for is signing my checks. That's it.

On behalf of my whole family..... HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS!!!!!!!!!!!

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Im never posting pics of my truck again :roflbow: good lord. If this guy joins this forum he will kill himself when he finds this :lol:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts