GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let everyone know that me and stephen got my truck done yesterday and i just wanted to say that stephen aka (dark eternal) is a great guy that really knows what he is doing i never would have been able to do it without his help. We ended up taking about all day to do it but ohh well we got it done. ALso i really love my truck now and i would reccomend djm to anyone. Well i know this is useless without pics but i'm at work and i wont get off until dark so we will all haveto wait until tommorow sorry. Well i just wanted to say thanks to stephen one more time and dood lunch is on me anytime. Also thanks to everyone who gave me help and info i couldnt have done without you guys :bawl: One last thing i have never seen someone get so dirty doing something as stephen did then jump in the pool with a bar of soap funny shit. also his family was awesome for putting up with our noise and mess all day but hey they are probably used to it by now. then they made dinner. We also discovered a easy way to get the stock lower control arm seperated without messing up the ball joints.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
from pics ive seen before, a lil bit of dirt doesn't scare stephen...im glad to hear yall got it done, and im ready for some pics...

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
The instal went good, a few minor problems but that is to be expected. His frame was slightly tweaked from a previous wreck so some things needed a little persuading to line up but no big deal. All in all the DJM kit instals very good. Allthough I was not used to having to be down so low installiing something on a truck, Ive only done lifts! Lesson leared. Your 1/2" drill bit that you have is not as good as you thought. Buy the best one you can find. Anyways Kyle was a big help during the instal, and his truck looks awesome now. We would have taken pics but my camera is acting up, trying to figure out why still....

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ohh yea by the way i couldnt even put my socks on this morning i'm so sore i think i messed up my back trying to lift the damn axle but ohh well

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Cool!! I'm glad ya'll got it done!! See that's what GMFS and friends is for!!!

·
6,656 Posts
Here is the one pic my camera managed to take. I duno whats up with my camera its still fucking up, sometimes it works sometimes it doesnt....

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
front is done in that pic does it no justice though. Ohh hey stephen there is a dent and scratch from my gf opening the door into the jackstand :bawl:

·
6,656 Posts
Blue02 said:
front is done in that pic does it no justice though. Ohh hey stephen there is a dent and scratch from my gf opening the door into the jackstand :bawl:
That sucks, try one of those paintless dent places, they charge like 25-40 bucks for a dent like that I bet and can pop it right out, then just buff it real good an I bet you will hardly be able to notice.

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
Looking good Kyle! Glad you and Stephen got it on there...I will get you a quote on shipping those shocks this week and hopefully have them out to you soon :D

Get some more pics of your truck in the meantime! :head:

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i might be able to come get it today after work if you wanna meet me somewhere maybe 1960 and 290 or i can just wait. I get of around 8 maybe we could even take some pics if your camera is working

·
6,656 Posts
I can probably do that, I get off work at 8:00. I got my camera to work as well. Just give me a call later and we can work it out.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sounds good to me hopefully we will still have some light to work with.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
1buda said:
Props to both of you guys. :head2:
Whats next on the mods list?
:word:

That looks really nice Blue02 Glad you and DE were able to get it all finished up.

BTW.. Stephen can you email me a highres version of the 2 where you are grill to grill and the one where you are side by side? Those would make nice Desktop wallpapers :read:
*****EDIT***** Nevermind they work just find the size they are

Nice work

·
I am the Moderatonator!
1,128 Posts
looking good Kyle. Im glad you finally got it done. All you need now is to get rid of that rear bumper, and it will look alot cleaner.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts