GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I lowered my truck 2/4 LCA & shackle/hanger - I also put a Powertrax locking differental in at the same time. When I am driving at a steady speed and I let off the gas it pulls slightly to the left and then when I put my foot on the gas slightly it goes back to the right. (or vise versa, I can't remember)
I don't notice it until i change speeds. Any ideas? All of the bolts seem tight.

Help!!!

LK

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
An alignment sounds good...anytime you do any front suspension work like that, it is a good idea to get it aligned afterwards.

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
NTB has f'ed me over before, but not many places align lifted trucks around here :(

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Badassilverado said:
Get the alignment checked at a different shop. Don't think they have them in the northern states but the NTB's around here will check it for free. It should always slightly drift to the right.
this is very true...safety reasons...if you fall asleep on the interstate or whatever, it will veer off the road and no into on comin traffic...any chance the brakes are stickin?? thats the only other thing i can think.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts