GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2006 chevy 1500 with a 6 inch lift 20
Inch fuel hostage rims and 35 inch Cooper discover stt and it shakes like no other at 45-50 and 65-80...I had the beads in the bags and the shop took them out and rebalanced them but they said they balanced out with no weights. So my question is what else can cause this I need to get it fixed soon because I'm about to take a 280 mile road trip and want a shake free
Ride.
Thanks

·
Registered
10,976 Posts
It's very rare to have a wheel an tire balance with no weight let alone a mud tire. If the shop told you they balanced with no weight on any of em they lied. 35" radials shouldnt have to use balancing bags they should all be computer or roadforce balanced

·
lol u tryna fukc tonight?
6,229 Posts
My truck vibrates like a mother fucker around 80. Sucks. But it keeps me from speeding I guess.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Seems to answer my problems...also will the truck being out of align play a role in this issue as well?

·
Relentless Motorsports
1,222 Posts
yeah no wieghts is bs. My coopers are great but did take some balancing. Im missing a single bolt form one of my beadlock rings which i think is what is causing a mild shimer at around 45. But i would go to a different shop for sure.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts