GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my truck was stolen from in front of my condo this weekend and now I need a new one. I was driving down my local car dealer row and two dealers had some options.
1. 2006 Silverado SS black/black 40,000 miles pretty much stock $26,900
at a GMC dealer

2. 2007 Silverado ecsb Vortec Max LTZ with nav 47,000 miles $27,777
at a KIA dealer

Both are about the same price but the Blue book on the 07 is less then the Blue book on the SS and is it me or is 47k miles on an 07 alot my 05 that was stolen just cracked 50k. Are these good deals if I can work em down to $25k ish?
And I am in the Los Angeles/Ventura County area if that helps

·
Built Not Bought
532 Posts
Thats a hard choice i'd probably get the SS though, a little cheaper, less miles, but yet an all around good looking truck IMO

·
Asian as fuck!
3,863 Posts
SS... :imo a year from now it'll be worth more. not a whole lot more, but more than the LTZ.

·
Resident Guinea ***
14,533 Posts
lol, sounds like an inside job.

My truck was "stolen", (there's no way in hell they'll find where I had my buddies ditch it), time for a new one!

:rofljest: Get the SS!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Truck was found this morning minus rims and stereo but mostly intact thanks for the input i may still trade it in for another truck

·
Registered
720 Posts
Lol, I was thinkin the same thing as Denaliano.
It typically takes 30 days to clear a stolen vehicle, at least in MA.

Glad you got it back though. I'd trade it to, SS for sure.

·
South Carolina Gamecock
388 Posts
SS for me

·
Registered
106 Posts
Ill sell you mine... $26,000 you can find pictures on here, it was stolen, found without a couple parts but insurance fixed everything but i bought a tahoe in the mean time... now i have three cars...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts